CCLSWA has produced a number of downloadable Fact Sheets on many of our most common topics.
The Fact Sheets are designed to assist consumers and consumer advocates, and can add to any advice that we provide to you over the telephone.
Our Fact Sheets are categorised into topics below.
You can find out more information on any of the topics by selecting the issue from the above drop-down box “Advice”.
Australian Consumer Law
- How to get Information about your Loan Fact Sheet
- Terminating a contract which is subject to finance fact sheet
- Fact Sheet on Credit Reports
- Fact Sheet: Repayment History Information
- How to update listings on credit information file fact sheet
Missing a Payment
- Court Documents
- Debt collection issues and complaints fact sheet
- Default Notices Fact Sheet
- Hardship Utilities Grant Scheme Fact Sheet
- Hardship Variation Fact Sheet
- Have you missed payments on your home loan? fact sheet
- Repossession of goods other than real property fact sheet