Law Week – 13th – 17th May 2013
Law Week is an annual event organised by the Law Society to benefit the Western Australian community. Law Week allows the community to learn more about the law and our legal system. It runs from Monday 13 May 2013 to Friday 17 May 2013.
CCLSWA solicitors and/or volunteer paralegals will attend at different locations to provide free legal information to the public on topics such as:
- Home loans and hardship;
- Credit card contracts;
- Telco contracts;
- Motor vehicle contracts;
- Repossessions and debt collectors;
- Accessing your credit file;
- Internet banking transfers; and
- Consumer rights and guarantees for goods and services.
Consumer Credit Legal Service WA Law Week Calendar
Monday 13 May 2013
- CCLSWA will partner with Gosnells Community Legal Centre to provide an information session to an audience at a tertiary institution.
- Details to be confirmed.
Tuesday 14 May2013
- CCLSWA will partner with Peel Community Legal Services to conduct two information sessions. One such session will be open to the public.
- For details, check with CCLSWA or Peel CLS closer to the date.
Wednesday 15 May 2013
Woolstores Shopping Centre, Fremantle
- CCLSWA will partner with Fremantle Community Legal Centre to provide free legal information to the public. Anyone in the area is welcome to stop by the stall and speak with our friendly solicitors and/or paralegal volunteers.
Thursday 16 May 2013
Forest Lakes Shopping Centre, Thornlie
- CCLSWA will partner with the regulator Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) to provide free legal information to the public. Anyone in the area is welcome to stop by the stall and speak with ASIC staff and our friendly solicitors and/or paralegal volunteers.
Friday 17 May 2013
Gosnells Community Legal Centre
- CCLSWA will provide an advice bureau at the Gosnells Community Legal Centre.
- For details, check with CCLSWA or Gosnells CLC closer to the date.